Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 TNT FSJ Poker Run and Show
08-18-2016, 10:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2016, 10:30 PM by JRCountry.)
2016 TNT FSJ Poker Run and Show

Hey everyone! Hope to see you all out on September 4th in Fort St John for this great event to raise funds for the Fort St John Child Development Center. Bring your jeep! Anything from Stock to Extreme is asked to attend. If you don't own a jeep, come on out to check out the rigs! Sponsors will be at the event with products to show and sell as well as lots of prizes!

The poker run will have sign in at 8:30am and departure at 9:30 from the Rona Parking Lot in Fort St John. From there it will go through Hudsons Hope, Chetwynd, Dawson Creek and back to Fort St John Rona. We will be stopping at the Visitor Center in each town to collect your card for you poker hand.

At 2pm in the Rona parking lot, the Show will begin where people from stock rigs, to extremely modified, can meet, chat, and learn about offroading. It is listed as a Jeep show but all short wheel based vehicles as welcome to come out and enjoy the fun. This is a family friendly event and is sure to be a great time.

Local sponsors include:
Moose Fm
Fort City Chrysler
Good Ole Days Restaurant
Autographics Trim and Signs
Militia Muffler
Ideal Office Solutions
Sinister Creations
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2016, 06:02 PM,
RE: 2016 TNT FSJ Poker Run and Show
BOO! I'm on shift and can't make it.
Soccer Mom's-'12 Sliver Rubi Unlimited on 35 w/ 3" Zone, Bumper'n'winch and LEDs
Old trial rig-('06 Rubicon, long arm, 39.5" Iroks, RCV's front-alloy rears and a 6hp Warn 8274) -  sold to a good friend  Big Grin
New trail rig - '06 Taco Crew, bobbed, locked, on 37"
YouTube Winch Challenge Addict Loony
08-23-2016, 07:10 PM,
(08-23-2016, 06:02 PM)Mitch Wrote: BOO!  I'm on shift and can't make it.

That sucks. Please pass on the info to anyone you know who might be able to make it.
08-30-2016, 09:05 PM,
I'm in
Time for an overland expedition!!